AirDroid is an app that lets you control your Android device from any web browser. It works with your own personal Wi-Fi network, as long as the phone and the PC are connected on the same Wi-Fi you can launch the app on your Android device, go to the web interface on your computer, put in the passkey and you can access your files on the browser.
List of things you can do with the app:
- Wirelessly transfer files between your computer and phone
- Sending SMS on your phone from the web browser.
- Organise things like music, photos, messages and call logs.
- Install apps from your computer onto your Android device
- Save apps from your phone on your pc.