Smart Air India is happy to now offer the AirVisual Node air quality monitor!
The AirVisual Node is a portable air quality monitor that displays immediate concentrations of particulate matter (PM) and carbon dioxide (CO2) on a LED screen and on your phone via an app. Additionally, each Node will contribute to an existing network of 8,000 monitors that are analyzed by AirVisual’s deep machine learning technology to track pollution sources and trends while improving the company’s in-house forecasting tools.
Read more below about why we’re selling the Node at Smart Air now.
- Displays real-time PM2.5 and CO2 (400ppm to 10,000ppm) levels by combining laser technology and artificial intelligence. Also measures temperature (-10⁰C – +40⁰C) and humidity (0-100%) in the air.
- Designed for medical-grade standards to specially benefit those who suffer from asthma, COPD, lung cancer and high blood pressure.
- Contrasts real-time indoor with local outdoor air quality, offering tailored recommendations for you to optimize your activities in the healthiest environments, indoor and out.
- With the help of Advanced Analytics, it provides detailed figures on 6 key pollutants for 8,000+ locations in 35+ countries.
- Bright LED display compares indoor readings with outdoor data, from the nearest official station, by collecting cloud data so users know when to ventilate, go outside or stay inside.
- Provides 3-day outdoor air quality forecasts, allowing you and your household to plan your activities for optimized health and wellbeing.
- Particle Sensor: PM2.5(0.3µm – 2.5µm), PM10., air flow control, dust protection mechanism
- Screen -5 inch LED wide screen. 800 × 480, True colour