Technology on board websites may collect information about your actively submitting information. Unidentified information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer’s hard disk by a website.
Technology on boards may disclose Personal Information, without obtaining the individual’s consent, in order to respond to authorized information requests from government authorities; or when otherwise required or permitted by law and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
We may use the information we obtain about you both to further our relationship with you and for other purposes, including to:
• Send you newsletters and/or industry updates;
• Process, evaluate and respond to your requests and inquiries;
• Verify your identity to ensure security for the other purposes listed here;
• Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new services; managing our communications; learning about our visitors, analyzing our services and website; and facilitating the functionality of our website);
• Perform data analyses (including anonymisation of personal information);
• Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
Children under 13 — We do not knowingly solicit data online from or market online to children under the age of 13.
Linking to other Internet sites
You should be aware that other Internet sites that link to the Technology on board sites or to an Technology on boards email may contain privacy provisions that differ from these. To ensure your privacy is protected, we recommend that you review the privacy statements of other Internet sites you visit.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to change or add to this privacy notice from time to time and will post any revisions on this site. We will indicate at the bottom of the Privacy Notice when it was most recently updated. We encourage you to check back often to review the latest version.