- OnePlus 7’s Mirror Blue variant will go on sale for first time
- Bluetooth earphones, power banks, chargers, etc. will also be on sale
- LG W30’s Aurora Green colour option also goes on sale for first time
The Amazon Prime Day sale kicks off on July 15 and will go on through July 16, bringing a tonne of offers on a wide range of products. Ahead of the mega sale event, Amazon has revealed the deals that will be up for grabs on a wide range of smartphones and accessories such as power banks, audio devices, and a lot more. Additionally, a host of new phone launches will also coincide with the Amazon Prime Day sale in India.
Amazon has listed the Prime Day 2019 sale offers on a dedicated page. Read on to go through a quick rundown of all the major deals that will be on the table during the Amazon Prime Day sale in India.
During the Amazon Prime Day sale, OnePlus will launch the Mirror Blue colour option of the OnePlus 7₹ 32,999 that will go for Rs. 32,999 for its 6GB RAM + 128GB storage configuration. Additionally, the Aurora Green variant of the LG W30 and the Waterfall Grey variant of the Oppo F11 Pro₹ 19,725 will also be on sale. The new Cocktail Orange gradient version of the Samsung Galaxy M40₹ 19,990 will also be up for grabs priced at the Rs. 19,990. Lastly, the 10.or G2 Limited Edition packing a 5,000mAh battery will also make its debut during the Amazon sale fest.
Lowest Price Ever
The Amazon Prime Day sale will also see the price of some phones reduced to their lowest asking price. The Samsung Galaxy M30₹ 14,990, which was launched in India starting at Rs. 14,990, will be up for grabs at Rs. 13,990. The Honor 8C₹ 8,999 will be available at Rs. 7,999, down from the original launch price of Rs. 11,999 in India. Moreover, the Xiaomi Mi A2₹ 10,389, which was launched in India starting at Rs. 16,999, will also be available at its lowest price ever at Rs. 9,999.
Moreover, a wide array of premium smartphones will also be sold at their lowest price ever during the Amazon sale fest. The OnePlus 6T₹ 31,999 will be available at Rs. 27,999, down from its original asking price of Rs. 37,999. The Nokia 8.1 will be sold for Rs.18,499, down from its launch price of Rs. 26,999 in India.
The LG V40, which came to India priced at Rs. 60,000, will be up for purchase at Rs. 39,990. Lastly, the flagship Honor View 20 will be on the table at Rs. 27,990 during the Prime Day sale in India, much lower than its launch price of Rs. 37,999.
Listed below are the other phones that will be available at their lowest ever price during the Amazon Prime Day sale:
- Samsung Galaxy M20: Rs. 9,990 (MRP Rs. 11,290)
- Realme U1: Rs. 8,990 (MRP Rs. 12,999)
- Nokia 6.1 Plus: Rs. 11,999 (6GB+64GB variant) (MRP Rs. 21,999)
- Samsung Galaxy M10: Rs. 7,990 (MRP Rs. 8,190)
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro: Rs. 8,999 (MRP Rs. 11,499)
- Nokia 5.1: Rs, 6,999 (MRP Rs. 15,999)
- Xolo XZ: Rs. 9,999 (Currently unavailable)
- Samsung Galaxy A8 Star: Rs. 17,790 (MRP Rs. 38,000)
- Xiaomi Redmi 6: Rs. 6,999 (MRP Rs. 7,999)
- Vivo V15 Pro: Rs. 26,990 (MRP Rs. 32,990) + extra exchange discount worth. Rs. 3,000
The Huawei Y9, launched in India starting at Rs. 15,990, will be available at Rs. 11,990. Refurbished and open-box smartphones will also be put on sale with a price cut of up to 60 percent on their launch price.